My new address : www.melancholyinmadness.wordpress.com

May 5, 2011

Sorry

Sorry. I can't make everyone happy. I can't pretend that just because you don't like a movie, i'l ditch it happily too.


Can't stop talking to the people you don't talk to. Can't hate someone just because you don't like them. Can't act normally when you feel like acting normally and just accept it when you want to ignore me. 


Yeah it's distressing but I can't dance according to your tune. Can't love metal bands just because you think jazz sucks. I can't start wearing pink just because you think its hot! Can't stop loving black just because you think its goth. 


In this material world, even if its difficult to accept, I still value my immaterial emotions. Sorry. I just can't make everyone happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment