My new address : www.melancholyinmadness.wordpress.com

May 5, 2011

often...

I often wonder where I would have been if  had half the things  I had meant to do!

what if I had really exercised and lost all the extra flab?
how would my life been different?

  • I would have got clothes of my size!
  • I wouldn't have been falling over my OWN feet....or maybe I would have? Erm, difficult!
  • I would have fitted into a rickshaw with another person.
  • I wouldn't have been labelled "appy legs".
Anyways they really didn't affect me, did it? I mean I am still living without following the "PRIMARY" thingy I plan before evry holiday - lose my extra flab!

Cheers to FATTY people!

4 comments:

  1. You are awesome the way you are! Leave the stupid thin-ness to people like me! :D And I did not know you write too. You have a follower here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) nah! i should lose atleast some of it! :P
    I really don't get clothes of my size !!! :P

    ReplyDelete