My new address : www.melancholyinmadness.wordpress.com

July 6, 2011

AHA!

You "tweet" on "Twitter" but you most definitely can't "twit" on "tweeter". #wordplay. Anyways, recently am having what they say as "twitter overdose" O_O tweeting every now or then! Saw #"The Social Network" again, courtesy my sister. Sometimes I think social networking is overrated. Almost everyone on #Facebook, #Orkut don't even know the meaning of the phrase social networking. And 75% people are high school English drop outs. The language and grammar.....I shudder recalling some of the messages I had received over the years online. Not that I am a genius when it comes to language but I teach a few of these a couple of things. The most common being - loose and lose!
Anyways, its been almost 3 months home and I am longing to go back to hostel. My parents could just kick me out of the house if there was no chance of being charged with domestic violence. Sigh. I wish we could donate holidays! I'd gladly donate a couple of months to anyone who needs them. Recently I'm suffering from a continuous case of depression without any viable reason.

Then I realised the reason is simple! LONELINESS! Yep its the same all around. No one has anyone to talk to anymore. Its a busy busy busy world (3 is the epic number). I seriously hope to have some mood upliftment after joining my mates in LBCH. One can hope, right? Saw Ellen Degeneres dance hip hop....talk about weird getting weirder!
Broke up with my nth bf earlier this month. Nah! Am not at all upset because of that. Its human nature - read - MY nature. I canNOT sustain a relationship EVER. Like many other genes, the relationship gene is missing from my DNA too. :| 

Its pathetic. Not my relationships. My holidays! PAY attention. I have a 5 month holiday every year. Give or take a few. Only if it were my world....!

If it were my world,
The sun would never rise.
It would always be cold and dark;
a world where time wouldn't fly.

If it were my world,
Stars would twinkle all the time.
The moon shining bright;
looking like a perfect dime.

If it were my world,
Lovers wouldn't exist.
It would be devoid of pain and pleasure;
a place where passion people can resist.

But it is not so, yes the world's not mine.
Still I hope it would be; with the passing time.





Anyways, I'll end it here today! Its getting too long anyways!

4 comments:

  1. People with bad grammar are such a BIG turn off! God. And Saheli, How can you not like vactaions? :O I crave for them! Not that I like being lazy but I love having the liberty to do what I want to do and when I want to! It's sheer bliss. :) And I want my own world too. With cheesecake and nice people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarita, if you have 5 months of vacation in a year, you'd know what am talking about!! Its weird and boring! And if it were my world, we'd never grow up too! :P :P :P and share the cheesecake! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I do have 5 months of vacation a year! :p I was home for 3 long months myself and trust me, once I got back I missed home so much more! To each it's own :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tu toh pagal hai! i like it here more.....its PHUN!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete