My new address : www.melancholyinmadness.wordpress.com

July 8, 2011

The Conflict

Every one has problems in life. Love. Studies. Friends. Fashion. And every person who has a teen son/daughter in these 'troubled' years have TWO. The Internet and the phone. I know because my mom has handled me and now she's handling my sis. Sigh. I really respect her! We both are no easy teenage! My friends will vouch for that! :P
So, its my last night home. Not literally. Am coming back AGAIN for some more holidays! But that's 3 months later. Staying home made me realise that somehow I want to be with my friends at hostel and also be with my family at home. Its seriously a big conflict. Hostel. Home. Both? 


The one I miss most away from home is my mom. She is and will always be the best person of my world. Keeping it short. Will miss mom. Wish I could have the best of both worlds. Guess Hannah is the only lucky one. :(


Signing off.......bye Guwahati!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. Moms are always the best! Have a good 2nd year of college. You'll be home real soon. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it does....suddenly its just 23 more days! <3

    ReplyDelete