My new address : www.melancholyinmadness.wordpress.com

December 23, 2010

The Aftermath

Sunlight seems to bright to look at;
The world seems too big to be in.
Life too long & all strengths lost,
Tears too dry to fall.

All the smiles of yesterday;
Seems a ghost now.
All the hopes and dreams of tomorrow,
Seem lost forever.

Sad I may be sounding;
But this is inevitable.
Because this is all I have,
Without the mask I lived behind.

The mask which hid my sorrows;
Which made me invulnerable.
The facade of calm, carefree life,
I tried to live.

Now, I am naked and shrivelled;
Like a decaying corpse.
Healthy from the crust,
But dead inside and lost.

This is what love did to me;
The fact I try to tell.
Without you,
I am in a living hell.

2 comments:

  1. raw emotions.the best part?they heal.A lie?they don't...but you move on.

    its nice :) but senguptas strive for perfection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection is where i aim.....but the roads are rocky sis! ......hope u guide through! :) <3

    ReplyDelete